The trainee will work with the Operation Department. ODN is located in Paris. The trainee will be located in Paris, and could do short-term missions in Central Asia or Africa.
He/she will be under the responsibility of the Operation Department, which is composed of the COO, 1 senior operation expert, 2 operation experts, 2 IT officers and 2 interns.
Depending on profile and business needs during the intership, the intern will support OXUS group Operation Department, regarding selected issues amongst the following:
- Support preparing and following-up alternative delivery channels and mobile financial services pilot projects in the OXUS group;
- Assistance in the development and launch of new products and services, and in particular deposit services;
- Support in consolidating, harmonizing and improving credit-risk monitoring approaches;
- Support to the implementation of the new core banking system, in two affiliates, by:
- Reviewing the quality of the documents produced at the level of the affiliate;
- Preparing User Acceptance Test and training materials;
- Assistance in the harmonization and optimization of the credit process;
- Participation to the observation of good practices and innovations;
- Update and development of the competitive intelligence for each affiliate’s country;
- Support of OXUS’s affiliates on any other urgent matter, related to operations.
Skills required are :
- Master’s degree or equivalent from management, finance or engineering school;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Capacity to organize and moderate a meeting;
- Interest in microfinance, Central Asia and/or the DRC;
- Fluency in English and French is a prerequisite;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Russian speaker would be a plus.
Conditions are :
- 6 months
- Gross remuneration per month: 15%PMSS
- 50% of transports ans tickets restaurants are refunded
To apply :
Please submit an application letter together with a detailed CV, in English or French
, highlighting (1) relevant experience, proven skills, and (2) references to the following mail: firstname.lastname@example.org